Tuesday 24 June 2008

Deciding on a Forum

Recently I decided to start a Forum, not because I'm interested in persuading lots of people to join but because I want a place to store links to useful information.

I remembered that exodus on the Basic4GL Forum had created a forum sometime ago & he used Forums Vibe, so I created a Forum here. I was soon disappointed however when I found that I couldn't embed YouTube videos. So I typed 'Free Forums' into Google & I came across a link to these people, their Forums are a lot like the ones at 'Forums Vibe' but you can embed videos in your posts but I had a problem creating new forum categories & found it unnecessarily complicated, I also discovered that I couldn't embed more than one video in a post, you can see the forum I created here. I finally created a ProBoards Forum, which I should be able to do a lot more with & you can see that here.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: